Discounts and Specials

over 6 years ago

FEBRUARY SPECIAL:

Forecast for 2018: LOVE or CAREER or GENERAL, 15 min/50 euros.

Browse my profile for a description of the different divination methods you can choose for this forecast.

over 6 years ago

Don’t miss the Lenormand special, with a beautiful and insightful explanation of the enchanting Mystical deck!

over 6 years ago

Valentine’s Day special! 15 min/50€

A magical love wish spread!

This reading answers the following questions:

1. What are the chances for this wish to come true?

2. Magical (inner) power to use

3. How my wish can come true (what I should do, keeping the magical power as primary energy)

4. If it happens, what are circumstances of my wish coming true? ( clues about the moment/circumstances when the wish comes true)

5. If it happens, when will it be? (timing estimate)

6. What will the wish bring into my life? (consequences of it coming true)

If the chances for your wish to come true are very small, the reading will be refunded and this evaluation is a gift from me. But remember to never give up a wish, until your heart says so!

Offer valid until February 15th.

over 6 years ago

WISH SPREAD remains a special for February! :) (see above)

over 6 years ago

Upon request, the WISH SPREAD stays on for March as well :D

over 6 years ago

The General Love special will describe the theme, energy and possible events in your love life for a specific time frame, either overall 2018, or time intervals such as 3 months, 1 month, more or shorter, such as next week or next 2 weeks. The reading can also be focused on getting the best advice to improve your love life or certain situations with your person of interest in the upcoming interval. As you know, the real treasure we find in psychic forecasts is not passively describing what happens to us on this path, but inquiring about what we can do to make our dreams come true, or discover how our actions can change and improve our love life, and how to access the best path.

over 5 years ago

-

over 5 years ago

Last weekend of April comes with a special of 20 minutes/50€. Mention in chat you saw the post to get your special :) Have a lovely weekend!

over 5 years ago

Check out the special: FEELINGS THOUGHTS INTENTIONS ACTIONS of your person of interest.

over 5 years ago

A special for the last days of spring :) (valid until June 1st): The Guide: getting the best advice from your spirit guides (higher self) for a specific situation (10 min/30 euros). Unleash the greatest power coming from the ability to connect with the astral, which is the power of the best thing you can do in the situation, allowing you to choose the ultimate path ahead.

over 5 years ago

The same method we use for the MARRIAGE FORECAST, we can use to describe your NEXT PARTNER (physical and psychological description, job, interests, how you meet, estimate timing of first meeting).

over 5 years ago

August special: a MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE: a message from the astral for your query, with astral vision and one divination tool I feel connected to. 10 min/30 euros.

over 5 years ago

Today we invoke the wisdom of Tarot for your questions!

over 5 years ago

Time for deciphering your past present and future with the beautiful Mystical Lenormand this weekend!

over 5 years ago

Get the answer to your questions with the flashes I get from astral vision, as preferred “tool” for the end of September!

over 5 years ago

LOVE, CAREER or GENERAL THEME for 2019 15 min/50€

over 5 years ago

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D

over 5 years ago

Happy New 2019 everyone!

2019 Forecast in: LOVE or CAREER or GENERAL or for a specific PROJECT or INQUIRY ( for example, a relationship, a wish, a goal)

With:

astral vision Tarot Lenormand

or any other method you see listed in my profile.

(15 min/50 euros, or the 30 min package if you want an extensive reading)

over 5 years ago

Happy New Lunar Year of the Pig!

over 4 years ago

NOVEMBER SPECIALS

LOVE, CAREER or GENERAL THEME for 2020 15 min/50€

MARRIAGE FORECAST, description of whom you marry and when, 50€

FEELINGS INTENTIONS ACTIONS of your POI, 50€

over 4 years ago

Special Thanksgiving rate discount (3,99 instead of 4,99). :)

Valid until December 1st.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

over 4 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy holidays! Check out the New Year specials :)

over 4 years ago

Happy New Year! <3 :d>

over 4 years ago

Special: LOVE EVENTS in 2020: a description of 3 major love events in 2020. Alternatively, you can request life/general events or career/finance events.

15 min/50 euros

over 4 years ago

It’s my pleasure to introduce you to the multi-layer symbolism of Lenormand cards during the Lenormand reading special (with cards explanations). The imagery offers a complex understanding and prediction of your questions.