Spiriitual Retreat

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

For this week my readings will be coming to you from the shadow of The Puig de Maria & Monastery, Pollenca, Mallorca, Spain.

The Puig de Maria, more formally known as ‘Santuari de la Mare de Déu del Puig’ is a small hill that overlooks the town of Pollenca in the North of Mallorca. In 1348 the chapel was constructed and a monastery was added to this 14 years later, where nuns from the local area stayed. The nuns lived and worshiped at the monastery until 1576 when they were ordered to leave and moved to Palma de Mallorca, the islands capital. The monastery still retains traditional decor with tiled floors and small windows so to not let in too much light or heat. There is a magnificent dining room within the monastery as well as a small chapel. The Santuari de la Mare de Déu del Puig is one of several sanctuaries on Mallorca.

So whilst I am here I am soaking in the Spiritual vibrations and nature of this wonderful retreat, I will continue to be ready to offer Service, each and every way that I can; hoping that I connect with you even more deeply and more powerfully.

“The light in your soul is far greater than the darkness. Shine your light.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita

Be Blessed! CM

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

I am happy and humbled to have helped so many of you through some very inspiring readings, during my time of retreat.

It will becoming to an end in the next 24 hours, where I will once again return to the deep countryside.

Feel free to reach out and connect today.

Be Blessed! CM