Thoughts For Today!

over 8 years ago

Hi I make no comment about other people on here. But with regards to cleansing or “removing” energy. My perception is that we do this ourselves. Sure a guide /Psychic can give insights clarity and answers to questions (at times) we all have our limitations. No one can ever be 100% all of the time.

I personally never try sell spells cleaning or any other “device” rather it is about self empowerment which costs nothing but time and personal energy.

As people may see by my profile I am a straight talking reader and you pay for what you get. Nothing more nothing less. And I personally feel it is important for the client to feel in control AT all times. No pressure to add minutes or extras. And to come away from a reading feeling uplifted and Empowered no matter what the situation could be!

I love my work here and many of the clients I speak with during the week.

In the end lets just pass the good vibes around :-) my thought for today.

over 8 years ago

Feel free to add your own Thoughts For Today here :-)

over 8 years ago

The past does not exist … it matters not! It is today that counts …and tomorrow … and the next day. Empower yourself and take control … then shape your future in exactly the way you want it to be.

over 8 years ago

Focus on the outcome rather than the time it may it. And don’t waste energy on potential problems—rather focus on the solutions!

over 8 years ago

Do NOT get hung up on what you see on social media … Especially Facebook! So many times this is the cause of unnecessary upset and misunderstanding.

over 8 years ago

Patience a word none of us really wants to here. That is why it is one of the virtues … never get strung out over a situation you can not control….

over 8 years ago

Thanks for the comments sent to me on this via my inbox :) you are also welcome to add them here ))

over 8 years ago

No matter what your situation does not mean you can not be happy in the here and now … when you focus only on yourself for today

over 8 years ago

Everybody deserves to be happy no matter what your situation. Why torture yourself over situations we can not control … ? Better to do at least 1 thing today that will make you feel GOOD!

over 8 years ago

Stop Looking At Facebook of the person who is causing you pain. ... You might see something you do not want to ;-)

over 8 years ago

Feel free to add your own thoughts of the day here :)

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

It makes me feel sick when my clients tell me that someone wants to charge them for a cleansing, or “spell removal” I have heard upwards of thousands of dollars for this. I always suggest that they report the behavior to Bitwine, get the money back ( if they have done it ) and google cleansing by white light. I find it horrid, for someone to play off of another persons fear. My two cents !

over 8 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Agree with this article specially just now a psychic told me that the reason why my situation had not improve was bc of the “negativity” I have and how it sending out bad vibe and people get that bad vibe and how I don’t sleep well and can’t think right. We all have doubts, fears and yes that’s part of the negative mind but has nothing to do w the way some psychics try to make it seem they try to put fear to us clients and when I said I disagree she got defensive and said well she the psychic and making it Seem like am wrong for not believing in it

over 8 years ago

Just today and many times i had been told that i have negative,that i need a spiritual massage, that im not lucky cause i sending a negative vibe.well let me tell u,im a reiki healer and i have been toke advantage because i am compassionate and lovely,don’t harm never nobody.i am really tired.

over 8 years ago

We make our own energy and if some of this is feeling negative we have all power within to change!

over 8 years ago

Thanks for the comments here so far :)

over 8 years ago

What you can not control today let go of it. Tomorrow will come and who knows you may regain some control … keep an open heart and open mind ALWAYS!

over 8 years ago

Let GO of past mistakes even if they only happened a hour ago. Always focus on the here and now and what your future can be.

It is in the end up to you. Your in control!

over 8 years ago

Clear your mind of expectations when asking your questions to your chosen Psychic. This allows for a very unbiased and open response giving you exactly what your psychic sees and not want you are wanting to hear.

over 8 years ago

Know The Truth And The Truth Will Set You Free

... So long as you accept it that is )

. . . .

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Everyone welcome to add some of there own “thoughts for the day” here :-)

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Stop Over Thinking … And Take Action To Bring Forward Change & Leave The Past Where It Belongs (In the Past!!!)

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

When the energy of our consciousness is out of our control – the mind is agitated. We are being emotional. The solution is to detach from the inner storm

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Don’t be afraid to open that door step through and accept what is new. With each door that closes a new one awaits!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Do not doubt yourself ever and the ability’s you have to bring forward and manifest change in your life TODAY!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come. Remember everything that you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere